Saturday, January 22, 2011

Legal Fund

Thank you for the outpouring of love! Many have inquired as to how they can best support our dire needs during this most difficult time. Prayer is needed most! Please stand in agreement with us for the reunification of our family. If you would like to donate to defray the attorney costs, please make donations to the link above or send checks payable to Grace Meyer to 669-H Westwood Avenue, River Vale, NJ 07675.
www.paypal.com
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.

1 comment:

  1. Truly praying for your family here in Oklahoma City. I wish my words could ease your woes. I will be praying for the protection of your children - physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I will also be praying that God be all that you need him to be in this time. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete